At Ritchie Dental Group in Marble Falls, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and keep proper dental practices. If today’s Marble Falls kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being.
Maintaining prime oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as youth, you avoid the need for expensive restorative dental work down the road.
4) Strong teeth helps kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
If you are looking for an experienced family dentist, we invite you to call Ritchie Dental Group in Marble Falls at 830-693-8833. Our friendly and comprehensive team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages.
If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call 830-693-8833 today to schedule a pediatric dental examination. Effective dental care is just as critical as immunizations, proper nutrition, auto safety seats, and medical care.