A smile makeover from Ritchie Dental Group in Marble Falls and Brady TX is all about using cosmetic dentistry to make positive changes to your teeth. It combines two or more of these procedures to upgrade your smile.
Here are five questions to ask yourself as you think about getting a smile makeover:
- All At Once Or Over Time? Our smile makeover patients can often get several (or all) procedures in one visit. It all depends on the specific procedures necessary to achieve your perfect smile. We develop a treatment plan for each patient after extensive consultation and examination.
- Sedation? Many patients benefit from sedation dentistry. It is especially useful for procedures such as dental implant placement.
- Cost? We know that cosmetic dentistry is a substantial investment for most people. Some care is covered by dental plans, so if you have dental insurance, be sure to find out exactly what is covered.
- Healing Time? With the latest materials and cosmetic dental techniques, healing times are often minimal. However, some procedures may require a short healing period. Consider how the timing of your dental visits and the needed healing periods will affect your job and family responsibilities.
- Aesthetic Results? Certain procedures, such as porcelain restorations, are best when fabricated in the same ‘batch’ for the most precise color matching.
At Ritchie Dental Group in Marble Falls and Brady TX we have used cosmetic dentistry to transform the smiles of people throughout Burnet, Kingsland, and Meadowlakes. People also come to us for restorative dentistry, and all their dental health care needs. Call to schedule an appointment with us today!