It’s easy to become a little complacent about your dental health. At Ritchie Dental Group in Marble Falls and Brady TX, we know that all too well! Our goal in this blog post is for you to evaluate where you stand and consider how you can improve things.
- Good: Brush teeth once a day.
- Better: Brush teeth right after each meal.
- Best: Brush after each meal and floss correctly before bed.
- Good: See us if you get a toothache.
- Better: See us once a year even if you don’t notice any dental problems.
- Best: Twice-yearly, have a thorough dental exam and professional dental cleaning at our office.
A White Smile
- Good: Use a whitening toothpaste.
- Better: Use a whitening product at home.
- Best: Schedule an in-office whitening treatment.
- Good: Ignore it. We don’t recommend this, but it seems good enough for some.
- Better: Get a quality dental bridge.
- Best: Restore your smile with a durable and natural-functioning dental implant.
- Good: Eat a healthy diet.
- Better: Eat a healthy diet and limit sugary snacks and beverages.
- Best: Eat a wholesome diet, limit between-meal snacking, eat lots of calcium-rich foods, minimize sugary foods, abstain from energy drinks and soda, and sip water throughout the day to keep acid at bay.
At Ritchie Dental Group in Marble Falls and Brady TX we are big advocates of preventative care. We want all our patients to enjoy excellent dental health. Find out why people from Burnet, Kingsland, and Meadowlakes trust us with their smiles! We offer general and restorative dentistry. Contact us today!