If you are not completely satisfied with the appearance of your smile, we invite you to join your friends and neighbors who have visited the Ritchie Dental Group for cosmetic dentistry services like Zoom! Whitening, porcelain veneers, and more. Your cosmetic dentists in Brady are Dr. Greg Ritchie. Keep reading to find out how we’re transforming smiles at Ritchie Dental Group in Central Texas!
Cosmetic Services You’ll Smile About
We are happy to offer some of the most popular cosmetic services at Ritchie Dental Group. Our aesthetic treatments are listed below — which would you benefit from most?
- Zoom! teeth whitening: An in-office teeth whitening treatment can break through stains on the exterior and just below the tooth enamel. Teeth can be brightened by up to 8 shades in just one, one hour visit to our office.
- Porcelain veneers: Thin coverings made of dental porcelain cover the front surface of the teeth that show in the smile. Veneers can cover up severe stains, gaps between teeth, misshapen teeth, and other cosmetic imperfections affecting an otherwise healthy smile.
- Orthodontics: We offer early orthodontic intervention for young children as well as Invisalign clear braces, ceramic braces, and traditional metal braces.
- Tooth-colored fillings and restorations: For teeth that are damaged or decayed, fillings, crowns, inlays, and onlays made out of tooth-colored materials restore oral health without affecting the overall appearance of the smile.
What to Expect From Cosmetic Dentistry
When you contact our office to schedule an appointment for a cosmetic consultation, you and your dentist will sit down and have a conversation about your smile. Dr. Greg will ask you questions like…
- What do you like and dislike about your smile?
- How did your teeth get into their current state?
- What would you like to achieve with cosmetic dentistry? Are there any smiles in particular you admire?
- What’s your health history? Are you on any medications?
- What is your budget? Any expected timeline for completing treatments?
Feel free to bring in photos of smiles you like to this appointment — a picture is worth a thousand words! Once we have all the relevant information, we will get started putting together a treatment plan that will suit your needs best. Whether your smile needs a significant overhaul or just a few tweaks to really shine, our team is trusted for revealing naturally beautiful results.
Numerous Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Choosing to improve the appearance of your smile is an investment in yourself, and the benefits of cosmetic dentistry extend beyond having beautiful teeth. For instance, we’ve seen research that shows people who have attractive smiles are more likely to be perceived as successful and outgoing by their peers. Patients who are proud of the way their teeth look are also more likely to take care of them through regular prevention and good oral hygiene practices.
Let’s Get Started Today!
If you’re interested in transforming your teeth with cosmetic dentistry, we want to help reveal the results of your dreams! You’re invited to request an appointment at Ritchie Dental Group today.