Dental crowns have been an essential tooth restoration for many years. At Ritchie Dental Group in Marble Falls and Brady TX we place a lot of crowns, always with the exceptional care each patient deserves.
Dental crowns can be used to address many issues, such as:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To improve a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
Crowns are not permanent but they can last for many years when properly cared for. We will have instructions on care, once we place yours.
At Ritchie Dental Group in Marble Falls and Brady TX dental crowns are an essential restorative dentistry procedure. Find out why patients from Burnet, Kingsland, and Meadowlakes entrust their dental health to us. Call to schedule an appointment today!