Patient Comfort and Dental Technology in Brady
Some of the special amenities we offer to make your experience more comfortable are beverages in the reception area, wireless internet so you can bring and use your laptop computer, music players in the treatment rooms, and other great amenities!
We have also invested in the latest dental technologies to keep you safe and comfortable during your visit in Brady or Marble Falls while ensuring you receive the best possible care.
- Oral sedation available for fearful patients or long appointments
- CEREC single-visit crown technology
- Identafi 3000 for oral cancer screening
- Digital x-rays to limit your exposure to radiation
- Intraoral cameras – so you can see what’s going on inside your mouth
- Chairside computers – view your x-rays, your teeth and gums and even schedule your next appointment
- Soft tissue laser – we now offer less invasive gum lifts, crown lengthening, and biopsies with our soft tissue laser. Dental lasers decrease trauma to the oral tissues, thus reducing bleeding and recovery time.
- iCat/Cone Beam, which takes 3D digital images of structures beneath the surface of the teeth and gums and aids in orthodontics, TMJ treatment, root canal therapy, and many other dental procedures
Ritchie Dental Group takes pride in creating beautiful smiles for patients in Marble Falls and Brady, Texas, and the surrounding cities of Horseshoe Bay, Austin, Burnet, and Llano. Call our office today to schedule an appointment for friendly, unparalleled family and cosmetic dentistry.