A Trusted Cosmetic Dentist for Brady
When you look in the mirror, are you 100 percent happy with the appearance of your smile? If the answer is anything less than a resounding yes, it’s time to learn about your options in cosmetic dentistry at Ritchie Dental Group. Our friends and neighbors trust their cosmetic dentist in Brady, Dr. Greg Ritchie and Dr. Mendy Ritchie, for transformative cosmetic dentistry. With services ranging from teeth whitening to Invisalign clear braces and so much more, we’ve got just the thing for you and your smile.
Our Transformative Cosmetic Services
Cosmetic dentistry isn’t something that’s reserved for the rich and famous -- these days, just about everybody can access a fabulously beautiful smile with one or more cosmetic treatments. Our aesthetic services range from minor one-visit improvements to the complex treatments that reveal serious transformations. Whatever it is you need, there is an experienced cosmetic dentist on your side at the Ritchie Dental Group!
Our available services in cosmetic dentistry include…
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening: An in-office whitening treatment that reveals teeth up to 8 shades brighter in just one, one hour visit to our practice. Results can last for years and years with proper upkeep.
- Porcelain veneers: Thin coverings of beautiful dental porcelain remake the appearance of broken, chipped, stained, or even gapped and misaligned teeth. Veneers are like hitting the do-over button on your smile.
- Orthodontics: We offer traditional braces and Six Month Smiles for patients of all ages.
- Invisalign: Clear braces for responsible teens and adults gradually reposition the bite using aligners that are customized to your dentition. Wear each aligner for 2 weeks before switching to the next in the series, visiting our office every 6 weeks to ensure you move through the treatment on time.
- Tooth-colored fillings and restorations: A blend of cosmetic and restorative dentistry, these options repair significant dental damage without taking away from the natural beauty of your teeth.
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you -- these aesthetic treatments can help you feel confident you’re making a great impression at every turn!
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Choosing cosmetic dentistry is about more than just looking good. It’s also about feeling and being at your very best. Research shows that people who have attractive smiles are more likely to be perceived as successful and outgoing. And when you feel good about the way your teeth look, you are also more likely to take care of them. That means investing in cosmetic dentistry now can actually help you enjoy better oral health over a lifetime!
Comprehensive Smile Makeovers
Sometimes, more than one treatment is needed to reveal the best results. If you require a comprehensive approach, Dr. Ritchie will recommend a full smile makeover. By incorporating multiple treatments to improve both the form and function of the smile, we can even help people who have suffered significant dental damage achieve total smile confidence.
Let’s Get Started Today!
If you are anything other than completely satisfied with the appearance of your smile, it’s time for you to consider cosmetic dentistry. The Ritchie Dental Group is here to help! Get in touch with us to schedule an appointment in Brady.